- Amazon AWS Solution Architect- – 40 Hours
- CHEF Fundamentals – 15 hours
- BMC Bladelogic Server Automation – 40 Hours
- DEVOPS – 40 hours
- Microsoft AZZURE – 35 hours
Technical training and Certification programs
Amazon AWS Solution Architect- Associate/Professional – 40 Hours
- The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam is intended for individuals with experience designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. Exam concepts you should understand for this exam include:
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Amazon AWS Solution Architect- Eligible candidates
- One or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost efficient, fault tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Ability to identify and define requirements for an AWS-based application
- Experience with deploying hybrid systems with on-premises and AWS components
- Capability to provide best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
CHEF Certification– 15 hours
- With the basics of CHEF, you will have demonstrated the ability to discuss and explain Chef concepts and features, and describe Chef to someone who has little to no knowledge of Chef.
- You understand basic common Chef terminology (e.g. the difference between a cookbook and a recipe) and can answer the questions “why Chef?” and “why Chef workflow?”, and can explain the different licensing models and distinguish between Open Source and Premium features.
- Finally, you are able to convey Chef’s basic design philosophy & value proposition.
BMC Bladelogic Server Automation – 40 Hours
- Overview of the BMC BladeLogic Solution
- BladeLogic Architecture and Terminology
- Database installation and configuration
- Application server Installation
- RSCD agent installation
- BladeLogic configuration files and Application server, fileserver overview
- Logging into BladeLogic
- BladeLogic GUI Tools
- BladeLogic Components(CM and PM overview)
- Server Workspace and Managing servers
- Create, import, and decommission server objects
- Working with system object properties
- Managing Server objects
- Working with components and component templates
- BSA Security
- Role Based Access Control(RBAC)
- Set up users and role-based access controls
- Access management
- Package and other depot object creation
- Deploying software
- Basic content deployment
- Deploying content with control
- Nshscript job
- file deploy job
- BL package deploy job
- ACL push job
- Batch jobs
- Managing jobs
- Snapshot jobs
- Audit jobs
- Discovery, Snapshot, Compliance and auditing
- Property Dictionary overview
- Configuration object
- Overview to server patching
DEVOPS – 40 hours
DevOps is a philosophy that merges operations with development and demands a linked tool-chain of technologies to facilitate collaborative change.
According to Gartner, organizations around the world are increasingly adopting the DevOps culture and by the end of 2016, 25 percent of top global 2000 organizations would have adopted.
DevOps as a mainstream strategy. This opens up myriad opportunities around DevOps careers.
Microsoft AZURE – 40 hours
- Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services which developers and IT professionals use to build, deploy and manage applications through our global network of data centres.
- With Azure, you get the freedom to build and deploy wherever you want, using the tools, applications and frameworks of your choice.